Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What is Your Travel Bucket List?

Greetings, Sojourners!
As I was thinking about my round-the-world trip over the weekend, it occurred to me that I've never been one to make a "Gotta-Do-Before-I-Die" List or a Bucket List. At least I've never written one down. There are things that I'd like to do before I make my transition, but generally, I've haven't been very formal or detailed about it. I guess I do have a Travel Bucket List if sorts. It's really off the top of my head as I was daydreaming about this post. After giving it some thought, I'd like share it with you. Although it is fluid, in no particular order and subject to change, please take a look. Share your lists and comments! I'd love to hear from you.
  1. Visit every country in Africa at least once, including the Island nations (Madagascar, Seychelles, etc) over a one year - eighteen month period
  2. Take my grand daughter Zeniya to India
  3. Visit every state in the United States (I've already been to 31 states)
  4. Spend a month in Ghana working on a photography project
  5. Bike through Tuscany and the Italian wine region
  6. Go to Festival in the Desert in Mali http://www.festival-au-desert.org/
  7. Walking/biking trip through Scotland and Ireland
  8. Climb a live volcano on Bali
  9. Wander around Macchu Picchu
  10. Photo trip to the Galapogos Islands
  11. Go on a walkabout in the Austrailian Outback
  12. Lay on the beach for days inTahiti
  13. Walk the Great Wall of China
  14. Take a Tour Of Paris focused on the early 20th centuryAfrican American cultural heritage
  15. Thailand
  16. Celebrate Carnival in Rio
  17. Visit Cuba while Fidel Castro is still alive
  18. Spend  month in Alaskaphotographing wildlife and native culture
  19. Experience the great migration in Africa from on land and from air
  20. Take a train ride through the Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment