Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Greetings....



Greetings, Sojourners....
My wish was to start this blog prior to my journey to Ghana, but like most "good" plans (mine anyway), there were some hiccups; namely technological hiccups. And then, I am also a last minute planner so of course that had something to do with it. But anyway, we're up, running and good to go...for now. The internet service is intermittent here.

As the statement above says, I will be stopping here from time to time and sharing my journeys, discoveries, random thoughts and information regarding the world of travel. Feel free to share your own comments, related to the blog itself. This is a place to gather together around the topic of travel, all aspects of travel. But, in the end, this is simply a stopping over place where I get to do my thing. So here are a few ground rules: 1. No ads or postings for internet businesses (except mine, of course "smile"). 2. Whether you agree or disagree with what is written here, you are welcome to join in the dialogue, as long is your comment is related to the subject or issue we're discussing. 3. Disrespectful or offensive posts will be deleted. 4. This blog does NOT accept anonymous posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment